THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The following rules make up the terms and conditions for the Emerald Memories competition. Any participants found to be in breach of the terms and conditions may have their entry removed.
- Submitting an entry to the Emerald Memories competition constitutes agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Furthermore, submitting an entry confirms that all information and materials contributed are full, correct and the property of the entrants.
- The Emerald Memories ‘birthday present’ prizes are reserved for existing followers of the Emerald Waterways Facebook page.
- Emerald Waterways retains exclusive right to change any aspect of the competition, or remove it completely, at any time.
- Emerald Waterways retains the right to the final decision should any conflicts arise.
- If Emerald Waterways adjudges any entrant to be acting outside the rules of the competition, they retain the right to remove the offending party.
- Furthermore, Emerald Waterways retains the right to withhold the prize if they suspect foul play on behalf of the winning entry.
- If a winning entrant is disqualified, Emerald Waterways are solely responsible for selecting an alternative winner.
- All entrants to the competition must be aged 18 and over and must be citizens of the United Kingdom.
- Entry to the Emerald Memories competition is restricted to one per entrant.
- It is not the responsibility of Emerald Waterways to confirm the delivery address, and the company cannot accept responsibility in the event of missed delivery due to incorrect delivery details.
- Emerald Waterways cannot accept responsibility for any damage to the prize during delivery.
- Competition closing time and date is 23:59 on 19/08/2016.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the time stipulated by Emerald Waterways.
- The competition prizes are non-transferable and Emerald Waterways cannot offer a cash alternative.
- The competition is governed by English Law and any resulting disputes will be subject to the courts of England.
- Entrants can contact Emerald Waterways in relation to the Emerald Memories competition by writing to Emerald Waterways, 13th Floor, 111 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2HY.