Emerald Waterways have promised their guests complete confidence, regardless of the Brexit outcome, with the launch of their Emerald Waterways Brexit Assurance.
- - No price increases
- - The continuation of outstanding inclusive travel value and quality
- - Strong year-on-year sale growth in repeat bookings
Colin Downing, Managing Director of Emerald Waterways UK, explains:
"We constantly talk to our customers and know their concerns around travel with the growing uncertainty surrounding Brexit. It’s important to us to address those fears and ensure them complete peace of mind by emphasising our promise of no price increase after booking regardless of the Brexit outcome. That means no increase on any of our cruise holidays and includes flights, transfers, dining and excursion costs. Book a cruise with Emerald Waterways and you won’t be hit by any additional costs, just the same exceptional quality and value with our all-inclusive packages and the reassurance to be able to enjoy your holiday.”
Emerald Waterways has seen a strong year-on-year sales growth in repeat bookings, with travel agents demonstrating that customers have retained their confidence in the company. Returning guests are booking with this reassurance and the launch of the Brexit Assurance will encourage wider consumer confidence to new travellers, despite current uncertainty.
Our Emerald Waterways Assurance includes:
- - No price increase on any Emerald Waterways river cruise, post booking
- - Complete financial protection, governed by industry bodies ABTA, ATOL and IATA
- - Exceptional EmeraldVALUE, ensuring all on-board meals are included at no extra cost, as well as wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner, insightful excursions and extra-special EmeraldPLUS and EmeraldACTIVE experiences, Wi-Fi, all flights, transfers, tips and taxes.
- - The services of an award-winning cruise line, as voted by guests and travel agent
- - EmeraldEXPLORER loyalty scheme, rewarding returning guests with special access, discounts and more…