Applicable to all Bookings
Important: The following terms and set out the basis upon which we deal with your booking. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations and in particular note that:
- We, Scenic Tours (UK) Ltd, 4 Piccadilly Place, Manchester, UK, M1 3BN company number 05770868 act as agent only on behalf of Scenic Tours Europe Limited, Company Number CHE-113.444.192 whose registered office is at Grafenaustrasse 7, CH-6302 Zug, Switzerland.
- We are a member of ABTA (numbers Y6328 and P7579) which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct.
- Scenic Tours Europe Limited are responsible for the performance of your holiday contract subject to their booking conditions. Their booking conditions can be located under the relevant link at www.emeraldwaterways.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. We, Scenic Tours (UK) Ltd, accept no responsibility for the proper performance of your holiday contract or for the acts or omissions of those involved in its provision. Money you pay to us is held on their behalf;
- If for any reason you cancel your holiday, cancellation charges will apply and may be up to 100% of the booking cost details of which will be in the relevant terms and conditions;
- You may make amendments to your booking but there will be a charge for this as set out in the relevant terms and conditions;
- You should take out travel insurance that is appropriate to your needs;
- Details of the passport, visa, or mandatory health requirements applicable to your holiday can be found in the relevant products terms and conditions but may be subject to change with little or no notice. You are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any such requirements and we recommend that you check the up to date position in good time and at regular intervals before your departure;
- Scenic Tours Europe Limited provides financial security as required by The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for package holidays;
- Some of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. This website will provide you with information on the protection that applies in the case of each holiday and travel service offered before you make your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. Please see out booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk
- If you have any complaints about the service we provide as agent please contact us within 28 days of the act or omission giving rise to any such complaint. You can use ABTA’s approved Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) if you have a complaint that isn’t resolved. For details go to, www.abta.com. For all complaints relating to your chosen holiday arrangements please follow the procedure set out in the relevant booking conditions.
Read our full terms and conditions here
European River Cruise Booking Conditions
Dalmatian Coast Booking Conditions
Southeast Asia Booking Conditions
Russia Booking Conditions
Egypt Booking Conditions