Mark Tanzer, ABTA Chief Executive, says, “The UK is primed to enter a new Brexit phase from 31st January, when trade talks begin, and when it does nothing will change when it comes to travel.
“This means that valid passports can still be used, EHIC cards will still be valid and the same gates can be used at border check points. People can continue to make their travel plans with confidence that things won’t change until at least the end of 2020.
The latest advice from ABTA highlights that the UK is now on track to enter a transition period at the end of the month meaning that all travel requirements and arrangements will remain the same until at least the end of December 2020. So, as the official date the United Kingdom is due to leave the EU approaches, you can continue to book your holiday, to travel both before and after 31st January 2020, in complete confidence, safe in the knowledge that your Emerald Cruises holiday will be unaffected.
The Emerald Cruises ‘Book with Confidence Brexit Assurance’ guarantees that no price increases, surcharges or supplements will affect the cost of your holiday, irrespective of any changes to the price of fuel and currency rates, if you book before 31st December 2020. You’ll enjoy the same extraordinary EmeraldVALUE our service is built on – and that’s a promise.
- Whilst we remain in this transition period, you won’t pay a penny more for your holiday, for all bookings made before 31st December 2020, even if travel is after 31st December 2020.
- In the unlikely event any European Union country does not allow travel for British passport holders due to Brexit, Emerald Cruises will refund the cost of the holiday.
- Exceptional EmeraldVALUE means incredible inclusions, now and always. Providing you with a fully inclusive holiday with no need to worry about the pound vs Euro currency rate.
- Our EmeraldEXPLORER loyalty club rewards repeat travellers.
- We’re ABTA, ATOL and IATA accredited, so your holiday is safe.