“I am a first-time cruiser, and little sad tears are welling up in my eyes because my cruise from Nuremberg to Amsterdam is almost over. I want to move into my cabin forever!
Seriously, there are so many things about this cruise that I love: the people, the crew, the boat, the excursions. But it's the little things that have impressed me the most. I see lots of other river boats plying the waters, but I just know they aren’t paying this much attention to the little details.
• Blankets are available on the top deck; perfect for the evening
• The home-baked tea cookies (to die for)
• Great water pressure in the shower
• The daily briefing letter that awaits you after dinner every night
• The availability of bikes on-board
• The town maps that are available at each port of call
• The write-ups on the rivers
• The printed daily news summaries, by country, available at breakfast
The list goes on and on. I also must say that the quality of the rooms is just fabulous. I LOVE the floor-to-ceiling and side-to-side panoramic windows. For this reason alone, I imagine I will never use another cruise line!”